Pinterest is a visual search engine. Imagine a combination of Instagram and Google where visual narratives and ‘the right term’ searchability work together to help businesses showcase their products to the target audience. Ecommerce stores with business accounts can leverage the benefits of Pinterest marketing. This is because these accounts are equipped with specialized Pinterest marketing tools that promote searchability by the target audience. However, many Ecommerce businesses are yet to extrapolate the benefits of this platform and choose to forgo the benefits of focused Pinterest marketing strategies.
Let's deep dive into "How to Use Pinterest for eCommerce in 2023 & Beyond " with Robin Dimond, CEO & Founder of Fifth & Cor.
This podcast is powered by Moda - You're all in one, easy-to-use ecommerce growth for email, SMS, Whatsapp, popups, forms, automation & attribution.
- Why is Pinterest a vital acquisition channel for e-commerce brands?
- Why is Pinterest’s voice search feature important for eCommerce brands?
- What kind of content works well on Pinterest?
- How do you go viral on Pinterest?
- How do you grow followers on Pinterest?
- How should e-commerce brand look at marketing in the new age?
- How do you get top on Pinterest Feed?
- What's the genesis of Fifth & Cor agency?